Unleash Your Writing Talents and Gain Recognition as a Featured Contributor on GrooveNexus!
We bring an opportunity for all music industry professionals/writers to write music-related guest blogs. GrooveNexus is accessible to all readers and writers. If you have a music or industry-related story or news share it with us and get published.
We are here to spread the word. Talented content contributors are welcomed when it comes to music. With music guest blogging, gain traffic on your own website by contributing to ours.
Here’s a set of guidelines to be referred to before submitting any content with us:
- Only unplagiarized and unique content will be accepted.
- A defined word limit of a minimum of 600-1000 is to be kept in mind depending upon the choice of topics.
- There must be a feature image inclusion, displaying the size of 690*345 pixels.
- Short and crisp paragraphs and the use of headings and subheadings are appreciated.
- Only our website’s relevant (music) content will be selected.
- Educational, informative, and original content will be scanned further for posting.
- Only 1 link will be accepted with the content.
- Changes or modifications can be made in reference to the content and links at our sole discretion depending upon our tools and website demand.
- The content will be reviewed and once approved by team Groove, we will post it on the website.
A few things to note before submitting the post
- Give Credits: Please give due credit to the sources or influences (if any) used in your content.
- Article quality: No one loves half-cooked food, and neither do the readers. Make sure the article is educational, and informative for the GrooveNexus readers and fanbase.
- Copyright issues: We respect your time invested in writing any piece of content. In case of curation, immediate action will be taken, and your posts and profile will be removed from GrooveNexus along with a ban mail.
- Now we are also catering for publishing Interviews, PR, artist featuring and new music releases.
Follow the above-mentioned guidelines before we bring you on board. And get content as well as your name featured on our page. Do not just wait. Research, Write and reach out to us at [email protected]