Name: Kim Seok-Jin
BTS Jin Birthday: December 4, 1992
BTS Jin Age: 29 Years,
Sun Sign: Sagittarius
Also Known As: Jin
Born Country: South Korea
Born In: Gwacheon, Gyeonggi-Do, South Korea
Famous As: Singer
K-Pop Singers Pop Singers
Height: 5’10” (178 cm)
Siblings: Kim Seok Jung
BTS Jin Net Worth: $20 Million
Who is Kim Seok-Jin?
Kim Seok-jin, also known as “Jin,” is a singer-songwriter from South Korea and a signer of the prominent seven-member South Korean K-pop boy band ‘BTS.’ Jin BTS entered the music industry after being spotted by ‘Big Hit Entertainment’ and made his debut with ‘BTS,’ in the band’s introduction exertion, ‘2 Cool 4 Skool.’ His first co-created track, ‘Awake,’ was a solo single from the second album of ‘BTS,’ ‘Wings.’ The song ‘Epiphany,’ which turned out to be essential for the ‘BTS’ compilation album ‘Love Yourself: Answer’ and advanced toward top spots on a few global charts (remembering the fourth spot for the ‘Billboard World Digital Singles Chart’), was Jin’s subsequent performance. He has earned overall acknowledgment as an individual from ‘BTS.’
The band has reached a new height of achievement with time and is known for its worldwide impact. Jin BTS and other members from ‘BTS’ have received several honors and awards as part of the team, including the fifth class’ Hwagwan Order of Cultural Merit’ awarded by South Korean President Moon Jae-In.
Childhood & Early Life
Kim Seok-Jin of BTS was born on December 4, 1992, in Gwacheon, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea. He is 29-year-old; his folks include his dad, who is the CEO of an organization, his mom, and his elder brother, Kim Seok Jung. As per sources, his senior sibling had introduced him to the hip-hop world.
Jin BTS went to the ‘Bosung High School.’ He finished his graduation from ‘Konkuk University’ on February 22, 2017, acquiring a degree in art and acting. During that time, Jin was concentrating on acting. Jin at first needed to join his dad’s organization. However, he stepped into the entertainment field after being spotted for his attractive looks by the South Korean entertainment industry ‘Big Hit Entertainment’ while he was walking down the road.
- Jin debuted with ‘BTS’ on June 13, 2013. Their single debut collection was ‘2 Cool 4 Skool.’
- The solo single ‘Awake’ from the 2016-released collection of ‘BTS,’ named ‘Wings,’ was sung by Jin. It was the main co-created track delivered by him. He co-composed the track alongside Slow Rabbit, “Hitman” Bang, RM, J-Hope, June, and Pdogg. The track arrived at number 31 on the ‘Gaon Music Chart’ and number 6 on the ‘Billboard World Digital Singles Chart.’ Later, in December of the same year, Jin BTS released a Christmas form of the song on ‘SoundCloud.’
- Alongside his fellow ‘BTS’ member V, Jin sang ‘It’s Definitely You.’ The song got Jin a nomination for the ‘Best OST Award’ at the 2017 ‘Melon Music Awards.’ It was released as a feature of the South Korean TV series ‘Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth.’
- The second solo by the artist was ‘Epiphany.’ It was first released on August 9, 2018, as a trailer for the then-approaching assemblage collection of ‘BTS,’ named ‘Love Yourself: Answer.” A full version of the song was subsequently delivered as part of the compilation album on August 24 that year. The music, depicted by ‘Billboard’ as a “building pop-rock melody,” arrived at number 30 on the ‘Gaon Music Chart,’ number 5 on the ‘K-pop Hot 100’ outline in South Korea, and number 4 on the ‘Billboard World Digital Singles Chart.’
- He likewise worked together with another ‘BTS’ member, Jungkook. They released an alternate form of the song ‘So Far Away,’ originally released by ‘BTS’ member Suga (Agust D) in the last’s self-named mixtape ‘Agust D.’
Family & Personal Life
Jin from BTS owns a luxury apartment worth US$1.7 million in South Korea, which he purchased in 2018. However, he lives with his musicians in Hannam-dong in Seoul. In December 2018, he celebrated his birthday by giving supplies like food, blankets, and dishes to the ‘Korean Animal Welfare Association’ and furthermore by giving 321 kg of food to the non-benefit association’ Korea Animal Rights Advocates (KARA), which likewise upholds animals’ welfare in Korea.
Jin’s special side interests are cooking, eating, taking care of pets, playing video games, and snowboarding. He also includes in his own “mukbang” show called ‘Eat Jin,’ where he is sometimes joined by other ‘BTS’ like Suga, Jimin, and Jungkook.
Jin BTS at present goes to graduate school at the ‘Hanyang Cyber University,’ where he studies subjects other than music.
So, this was the biography of Jin BTS. But before knowing Jin, you must understand what K POP is. We hope you like this blog. Write in the comment how did you like this post?