Among all the other musicians in the world, a name that has left a mark in the music industry is Nina Elizabeth Agzarian. She is popularly known by her stage name Nina Las Vegas. So if you are a die-hard fan of her, keep reading until the end to discover everything about her.
Early life of Nina
Nina Las Vegas is a renowned musician born on the 18th of December in 1984 in New South Wales, Australia. Her real name is Nina Elizabeth Agzarian, and her zodiac sign is Aquarius. She is six feet tall and weighs 68 kg.
The artist was born to an Armenian-Egyptian father named Michael and an Australian mother named Janine. Nina Las Vegas moved to Sydney when she was 18 years old for her studies.
She has black colored eyes and blue colored hair, which adds elegance to her beauty. Nina likes to exercise regularly and remain fit to experience a healthy lifestyle. Her marital life and past relationship are not known as the artist prefers to keep her personal life private.
As mentioned earlier, Nina Las Vegas moved to Sydney for her further studies and there she worked at a Radio production company. Later in the year 2004, she also started to work as an intern at Triple J, which was the national youth radio broadcaster and took the stage name Nina Las Vegas.
In 2015, she announced publicly her USA tour which included performances at South. She also began producing and releasing Mix-up exclusives on Triple J that were presented from 9 PM to 10 PM on Saturdays. After that, she quit working at Triple J and focused on her record label alongside a solo career to be the top DJ female.
Awards and Nominations
Nina Las Vegas was nominated for the prestigious AIR Awards in 2019 in the category of Best Independent Dance and Electronic Album.
The song that was selected for nomination was Lucky Girl. Other than that, she has won several awards and accolades during her career.
Net worth of Nina
Nina’s net worth is estimated to be around $5 million to $10 million. She has made the majority of her money through her Yeezy sneakers.
Her primary source of income is as a successful musician. At the same time, she had overstated the size of her business throughout the years. The money she made from it was real enough to make her one of the wealthiest celebrities of all time.
Few unknown facts about Nina Las Vegas !!
Here are a few unknown facts about Nina Las Vegas DJ that you must know as a fan:
- Nina hosted House Party on Triple J on Australia’ National radio station from 2009 to 2014.
- House Party Volume 1 (3 August 2012) and House Party Volume 2 (2 August 2013) are compilation albums that have charted on the ARIA Dance Albums of the Year.
- In 2015, DJ Nina Las Vegas founded her own record label named NLV Records.
- Melbourne electronic producer Swick, Adelaide grime musician Strict Face, Melbourne producer Lewis Cancut, and Dutch-born New Zealand DJ Air Max ’97 are among the artists now signed to NLV Records (now based in Melbourne. The label also has a deal with Las Vegas.
- She likes to wear casual shoes, and her shoe size is 8 UK. Also, she has a massive collection of 100 formal shoes. Other than that, it is known that Nina goes to buy shoes every month.